Callebaut Select Dark 54.5% Chocolate 811 Callets 1 kg
- Callebaut N° 811 - easy to melt belgian dark chocolate couverture drops (callets)
- rich cocoa - balanced - smooth - fruity hints. Perfect for both home and professional use
- Callebaut since 1911. Finest Belgian Chocolate (54.5% cacao) made from fine cocoa beans, To achieve a perfectly balanced and round taste, we blend cocoa beans from 3 different countries of origin: Ivory Coast, Ghana and Ecuador.
- Ideal for baking, desserts, patisserie and chocolatier applications - dipping, enrobing, hollow figures, moulding, panning, flavouring ganaches and mousses etc. Delicious to eat on its own also. Practical resealable bag for easy storage
- Easy to weigh and measure. Callets are approximately 1cm in diameter. High quality chocolate made in Belgium. Please visit our 'Food Heaven'.
Take on any job with the n°1 for chefs.
One of the authentic recipes by Octaaf Callebaut that has grown into an iconic Callebaut recipe worldwide. Like all Finest Belgian Chocolates, it is made from our signature Wieze blend. Whole bean roasting guarantees its full-bodied taste, solid cocoa body and fine, fruity notes.
This master in balance pairs perfectly with a wide variety of ingredients and works in all applications ranging from confectionery to biscuits, sauces and drinks.
For great end results every time..
Your choice for Callebaut improves farmer livelihoods
Great chocolate needs great cocoa beans. With your choice for Callebaut Finest Belgian Chocolate, you make a choice for great taste and and to actively support local cocoa farmers in West Africa: of every block or pack you purchase, part is reinvested in farmer training and community projects – in partnership with the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation is active in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana and Tanzania. and focuses on two key pillars to address the challenges and achieve real progress: productivity and community.
Nutrition declaration per 100 g:
|Energy||2303 kJ / 550 kcal|
|- of which saturates||22 g|
|- of which sugar||43 g|
|- davon mehrwertige Alkohole||0 g|