Welcome to Choco-Secrets
(1) The personal data voluntarily provided by the customer in connection with his order shall be used exclusively in compliance with the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (TMG) as well as Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
(2) Personal data of the customer shall only be collected if and to the extent that the customer voluntarily discloses such data within the framework of contract initiation and contract conclusion Volovista. Processing and forwarding of this data to third parties shall only take place insofar as this is necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship between Volovista and the customer. The data will therefore be forwarded to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery and - if necessary - to the credit institution commissioned with the payment processing. The data will not be passed on to third parties beyond this.
(3) The customer has the right to free information about his stored personal data at any time as well as the right to correction, blocking and deletion of this data.
(4) Volovista reserves the right to create user profiles using pseudonyms and the collected customer data for the purposes of advertising, market research or to design its offers in line with requirements. The customer is entitled at any time to object to this use of his usage data.
The use of your personal data for the purpose of behaviour-based advertising and profiling is based on the legitimate interest in increasing your user experience, Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DSVGO
(5) Questions regarding the collection, processing or use of personal customer data, information, corrections, blocking or deletion of data as well as the revocation of consents given can be addressed to Volovista at the following address: Volovista GmbH & Co. KG, Flurstr. 21, 40235 Düsseldorf Email: email@example.com.