- Need more caramel? Spoil with GOLD
- Expertly crafted and created from a fine selection of ingredients like caramelised sugar and caramelised milk, this caramel chocolate has rich notes of toffee, butter, cream and an exciting dash of salt.
- Enjoy its pale amber colour with a golden hue that works well in almost any application.
- A well-balanced caramel chocolate with great flavours of toffee, butter, cream and an exciting shot of salt
- Ideal for confectionery, confectionery, bakery, dessert and much more - and of course easy to eat
- Caramel chocolate from Callebaut. 30.4% Cocoa. High quality chocolate from Belgium.
Take on any job with the n°1 for chefs.
One of the authentic recipes by Octaaf Callebaut that has grown into an iconic Callebaut recipe worldwide. Like all Finest Belgian Chocolates, it is made from our signature Wieze blend. Whole bean roasting guarantees its full-bodied taste, solid cocoa body and fine, fruity notes.
This master in balance pairs perfectly with a wide variety of ingredients and works in all applications ranging from confectionery to biscuits, sauces and drinks.
For great end results every time..
Your choice for Callebaut improves farmer livelihoods
Great chocolate needs great cocoa beans. With your choice for Callebaut Finest Belgian Chocolate, you make a choice for great taste and and to actively support local cocoa farmers in West Africa: of every block or pack you purchase, part is reinvested in farmer training and community projects – in partnership with the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation is active in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana and Tanzania. and focuses on two key pillars to address the challenges and achieve real progress: productivity and community.
Nutrition declaration per 100 g:
|Energy||2380 kJ / 567 kcal|
|- of which saturates||22.5 g|
|- of which sugar||50.3 g|
|- davon mehrwertige Alkohole||0 g|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.