- Recipe N° 668 is the most creamy and rich in caramel among the Finest Belgian Milk chocolates.
- Its appealing light colour makes it a wonderful chocolate to create hollow figures and tablets with: milky, with pleasant hints of sweetness.
- Its medium fluidity makes it highly convenient for any work method: moulding, enrobing, flavouring and decorating.
- Ideal for baking, desserts, patisserie and chocolatier applications - dipping, enrobing, hollow figures, moulding, panning, flavouring ganaches and mousses etc. Delicious to eat on its own also.
- Easy to weigh and measure. Callets are approximately 1cm in diameter. High quality chocolate made in Belgium. Please visit our 'Food Heaven'
Amaze with the most whole milk chocolate.
From the Callebaut Mild series: light color, creamy and with a pleasant cocoa aroma. Ideal in combination with creamy mousse and slightly sweet components. This milk chocolate is very suitable for making a variety of fillings and for coating larger confectionery. Since the chocolate is very thin after melting, it is ideally suited for coating pralines.
Your choice for Callebaut improves farmer livelihoods
Great chocolate needs great cocoa beans. With your choice for Callebaut Finest Belgian Chocolate, you make a choice for great taste and and to actively support local cocoa farmers in West Africa: of every block or pack you purchase, part is reinvested in farmer training and community projects – in partnership with the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation is active in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana and Tanzania. and focuses on two key pillars to address the challenges and achieve real progress: productivity and community.
Inhaltstoffe und Allergene:
Zucker 47,0% ; Kakaobutter 28,0% ; Vollmilchpulver 14,0% ; Kakaomasse 5,5% ; Molkenpulver (Milch) 4,5% ; Emulgator : Sojalecithin <1% ; Gewürze <1% ; natürliches Vanille-Aroma <1%
Es können Spuren von Milchbestandteilen, Nüssen und Ölsaaten enthalten sein.
Nutrition declaration per 100 g:
|Energy||2395 kJ / 572 kcal|
|- of which saturates||23.5 g|
|- of which sugar||53.5 g|
|- davon mehrwertige Alkohole||0 g|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.