- The first ruby chocolate for artisans and chefs with an intense fruitiness and fresh sour notes.
- Bedazzle with a completely new chocolate taste and colour.
- Immerse yourself in its ruby colour. Lose yourself in its intense fruitiness and fresh, sour notes
- Born from the ruby cocoa bean, ruby RB1 chocolate does not contain any added colourants or fruit flavourings. Its unique taste and colour invite you to create unique pairings and explore new ideas for confectionery, pastries and desserts.
- With its all-round fluidity, ruby RB1 is perfect for a wide range of applications ranging from moulding and enrobing to mousses and more.
- Callebaut present the 4th chocolate - Ruby RB1, made from the ruby cocoa bean (33.6% cocoa solids).
- Aluminum pouch - With its pressure lock, the pouch offers easy opening and closing of the pouch.
- High quality chocolate. Made in Belgium.
Take on any job with the n°1 for chefs.
One of the authentic recipes by Octaaf Callebaut that has grown into an iconic Callebaut recipe worldwide. Like all Finest Belgian Chocolates, it is made from our signature Wieze blend. Whole bean roasting guarantees its full-bodied taste, solid cocoa body and fine, fruity notes.
This master in balance pairs perfectly with a wide variety of ingredients and works in all applications ranging from confectionery to biscuits, sauces and drinks.
For great end results every time..
Your choice for Callebaut improves farmer livelihoods
Great chocolate needs great cocoa beans. With your choice for Callebaut Finest Belgian Chocolate, you make a choice for great taste and and to actively support local cocoa farmers in West Africa: of every block or pack you purchase, part is reinvested in farmer training and community projects – in partnership with the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation is active in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana and Tanzania. and focuses on two key pillars to address the challenges and achieve real progress: productivity and community.
Nutrition declaration per 100 g:
|Energy||2358 kJ / 564 kcal|
|- of which saturates||21.5 g|
|- of which sugar||48.6 g|
|- davon mehrwertige Alkohole||0 g|
Ich liebe sie einfach :-)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.