- Callebaut N° W2 - easy to melt belgian white chocolate couverture drops (callets)
- The iconic white chocolate recipe from Callebaut - a balanced milky and creamy taste with subtle vanilla notes. Perfect for both home and professional use
- Callebaut since 1911. Finest Belgian Chocolate (28% cacao) made from fine cocoa beans, 100% pure cocoa butter and natural bourbon vanilla. Suitable for vegetarians, gluten free & Kosher Dairy certified
- Standard fluidity (60%). Ideal for baking, desserts, patisserie and chocolatier applications - dipping, enrobing, hollow figures, moulding, panning, flavouring ganaches and mousses etc. Delicious to eat on its own also. Practical resealable bag for easy storage
- Easy to weigh and measure. Callets are approximately 1cm in diameter. High quality chocolate made in Belgium. Please visit our 'Food Heaven'
Amaze with the most iconic white chocolate.
Recipe N° W2 is another one of Octaaf Callebaut's original recipes that has grown into many chefs' preferred chocolate. This chocolate is as Belgian as can be, since it's predominately made with milk from cows grazing on Belgian pastures and sugar from locally grown sugar beets.
It has a delightful taste with pronounced milky, creamy, caramelly and vanilla notes that are in perfect balance. W2 can be paired with a wide range of ingredients and flavours: from sour to bitter, spices to herbs and from fruits to beers.
With its medium fluidity, this is a great all-round chocolate. Used in chocolate bars or hollow figures, it takes you by surprise with its lovely satin gloss and snappy texture. And fully rely on it to flavour mousses, crèmes, ice creams, drinks and sauces.
Your choice for Callebaut improves farmer livelihoods
Great chocolate needs great cocoa beans. With your choice for Callebaut Finest Belgian Chocolate, you make a choice for great taste and and to actively support local cocoa farmers in West Africa: of every block or pack you purchase, part is reinvested in farmer training and community projects – in partnership with the Cocoa Horizons Foundation.
The Cocoa Horizons Foundation is active in Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana and Tanzania. and focuses on two key pillars to address the challenges and achieve real progress: productivity and community.
Nutrition declaration per 100 g:
|Energy||2379 kJ / 569 kcal|
|- of which saturates||22 g|
|- of which sugar||55 g|
|- davon mehrwertige Alkohole||0 g|
Super schnell , tolle Preis und ich freue mich auf meiner nächste Einkauf
Das ist perfekt danke schon
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.